2016 Camelot Days Costume Contest
The rules are simple:
- You must be a patron of Camelot Days (i.e. cast, encampments, entertainers, volunteers are not eligible).
- You must be dressed in Medieval, Renaissance or Pirate attire. Your stormtrooper costume might be awesome, but you are not going to be in the contest.
- You may enter the contest multiple days, but you can only win once.
- You must be present and wearing your costume to win.
- This contest is open to all ages. Keep your costumes rated G – PG
- Complete look from head to toe will be taken into consideration by the judges.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Prizes (best male, female and child each day) :
- Two free passes to Camelot Days 2017