Costume ContestPrizes awarded to best Male, Female and Child costume daily
2017 Camelot Days Costume Contest
The costume contest is held everyday at the Chessboard, hosted by Dante Alighieri. Prizes awarded to best Male, Female and Child costume.
The rules are simple:
- You must be a patron of Camelot Days (i.e. cast, encampments, entertainers, volunteers are not eligible).
- You must be dressed in Medieval, Renaissance or Pirate attire. Your stormtrooper costume might be awesome, but you are not going to be in the contest.
- You may enter the contest multiple days, but you can only win once.
- You must be present and wearing your costume to win.
- This contest is open to all ages. Keep your costumes rated G – PG
- Complete look from head to toe will be taken into consideration by the judges.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Prizes (best male, female and child each day) :
- Two free passes to Camelot Days 2018
Camelot Days 2018
November 10-11 & 17-18
Adults One Day: $15
Adult Season Pass: $40
Kids (6-12 yrs): $3
Under 6 Free