EntertainmentLiving Chessgame, Musicians, Dancers, Interactive-Theater, Magic, Battling Knights and More!
Here are some of the performers and entertainment you will find at Camelot Days!
- Royalty, nobles, knights, and more!
- The Joust by Debracey Productions (All 3 Weekends)
- The Royal Chessmen (All 3 Weekends)
Watch the Royal Chessmen battle it out with swords, staffs, and fists in this extreme game of chess. This year go back to Camelot’s origins and how a mighty kingdom rose from the ashes of the fallen Roman Empire, we present the story of the Once and Future King of the Britons…
- Magic & Mayhem (2nd & 3rd Weekend)
ChaChing the Bunny is back for another round of Magic and Mayhem! See the show that explains why: Fruit flies like a banana, but TIME FLIES LIKE A BUNNY!
- High Flying Fools – Laugh Now LLC (All 3 Weekends)
Pester & Soso may be a couple of idiots but don’t worry they have some help! With their “Circus for Idiots” instruction manual, they are sure to put on the Greatest Aerial Show Ever….We Think. High atop our aerial rig this hilarious aerial show combines comedy, feats of strength, the grace and beauty of aerial silks & lyra and even some sideshow into one awesome crowd-pleasing performance!”
- Ivanovich the Impossibilist (All 3 Weekends)
You’ll hear the crowd chanting even before you can see what’s happening. When you move through the crowd you see it. But you won’t believe it. Ivanovich the Impossibilist, master of prestidigitation, brings his own flavor of magic, mystery, and illusion to Camelot Days.
- The Da Vinci Brothers Comedy Opera (2nd & 3rd Weekend) are hilarious stage presentations, where the audience become the stars. They become the orchestra, the sound effects and act out the story. Dynamic family fun!
- Aaron Bonk – Fire Whips & Swords (2nd & 3rd Weekend)Aaron Bonk is a 3-time International Performance Champion, 4-time Guinness World Record setting whip artist and unique entertainer with a twisted sense of humor who risks his life to make you laugh. His one-man variety extravaganza is in high demand at Renaissance Fairs across the country and on cruise ships around the world. You may have seen his TV appearances on Steve Harvey’s Talk Show, Game of Talents and America’s Got Talent! With stupefying acts of juggling, whip cracking, danger and craziness, he amuses and amazes the whole family with his Seriously Ridiculous stunt show spectacular. For more information, check him out online at www.AaronBonk.com
- Tiny Girl Big Show! (1st Weekend)
Quick wit and circus tricks! Trick-bullwhipping while riding the ~unicycle of instability~ Sassy fire juggling, Jaw-dropping feats of physical strength and flexibility
- 3 Pints Gone (All 3 Weekends)
3 Pints Gone’s distinctive sound is full of high energy and harmony-rich arrangements. They entertain by telling stories through the songs that leave the audience feeling like old friends.
- Cast in Bronze (1st Weekend)
- Trash or Treasure (All 3 Weekends)
Come help Thurston and Stormie use their box of trash to tell your favorite fairy tales that have been treasured children of all ages, even the big ones.
- Lotus Tribal Arts (All 3 Weekends)
Tribal and Belly Dancers
- The Gwendolyn Show (3rd Weekend)
- The Charmings (All 3 Weekends)
Fairy Tales in Song
- Double-Edged Daredevils (1st & 2nd Weekend)
Comedy, fire-eating, human target knife throwing
- Coddywomplers (All 3 Weekends)
- Nature of Mercy (All 3 Weekends)
A highly energetic and interactive sword-fighting comedy show that teaches children the power of honor and compassion.
- Bard and the MinstrelsIt’s Bard and Minstrels, otherwise known as BaM! Join Francis Freebird, Annie Ampersand, and James Hendricks as they tell tales, sing songs, and drink drinks! Grab a beer and get ready to “Hydrate!” because BaM is here to play some unique songs you can’t hear anywhere else and add a few twists to songs you may have heard before. Come join in on the Comedy, Music, & Debauchery!
- Shake, Rattle, and Rouge (1st Weekend)
With Celtic roots, “Shake, Rattle, and Rogue,” will entertain you with the traditional songs you know and love with some fun surprises in the mix too!
- A Fill-In Fairytale Fight Show
Paige Turner is ready to write her latest tale, and all she needs is one more thing: You! Grab a quill and parchment and get ready because you have a say in how this story goes! Help her pick a character to play the hero and pick the words to tell the story, then watch as it all unfolds before your very eyes with wild adventures, daring sword fights, and some fun surprises along the way in this Fill-In Fairytale Fight Show!
- Adventure QuestCalling adventurers of all ages! Destiny awaits, the choice is yours. Join The Big Bad Wulfric and Bean Stalk on an interactive “choose your own adventure” quest throughout the festival. Will you choose the path of righteousness and save the village, the path of glory and slay the dragon, or bypass the main quest altogether and go out in pursuit of treasure? Your choices will determine the very nature of your quest. Together you will solve puzzles, complete challenges, unlock achievements, make new friends and be awarded the royal title of your choosing. Fun for all ages!
- A-Tribe (All 3 Weekends)
- Pirates of the Four Winds
- Pennyweather Marionette (All 3 Weekends)
- Aranmore Irish Dance (1st & 2nd Weekends)
- The Harpies (2nd & 3rd Weekend)
Beautiful harp music (played throughout the day)
- Rangel the Wizard
- History of Chivalry – Encampment and live combat
- Jackdaws Careening Camp – Encampment & Pirate University
- Slakinoff’s Inn – Encampment
- The Ottoman Empire – Encampment
- East Coast Privateers – Encampment
- Highland Trading Company – Encampment
- Diversions of the Realm – Encampment
- Hanseatic League – Encampment
- Royal Artillery – Encampment
(Entertainers are subject to change without notice)
If you are an entertainer who wishes to perform at Camelot Days, please email us at email@example.com