EntertainmentLiving Chessgame, Musicians, Dancers, Interactive-Theater, Magic, Battling Knights and More!
Here are some of the performers and entertainment you will find at Camelot Days!
- Royalty, nobles, knights, and more!
- The Joust by Cavallo Equestrian Arts
- The Royal Chessmen
Watch the Royal Chessmen battle it out with swords, staffs, and fists in this extreme game of chess. This year go back to Camelot’s origins and how a mighty kingdom rose from the ashes of the fallen Roman Empire, we present the story of the Once and Future King of the Britons…
- Magic & Mayhem
ChaChing the Bunny is back for another round of Magic and Mayhem! See the show that explains why: Fruit flies like a banana, but TIME FLIES LIKE A BUNNY!
- High Flying Fools – Laugh Now LLC
Pester & Soso may be a couple of idiots but don’t worry they have some help! With their “Circus for Idiots” instruction manual, they are sure to put on the Greatest Aerial Show Ever….We Think. High atop our aerial rig this hilarious aerial show combines comedy, feats of strength, the grace and beauty of aerial silks & lyra and even some sideshow into one awesome crowd-pleasing performance!”
- Ivanovich the Impossibilist
You’ll hear the crowd chanting even before you can see what’s happening. When you move through the crowd you see it. But you won’t believe it. Ivanovich the Impossibilist, master of prestidigitation, brings his own flavor of magic, mystery, and illusion to Camelot Days.
- The Hopeless Romantics Comedy Show
He is back! Come hear Master Storyteller, Guido Libido, tell the “real” version of your favorite love tragedies like Romeo & Juliet or Adam & Eve in a way you have never heard before…..or will want to hear again. He has been “Making Love Funny” for over 10 years at Festivals across the country. This interactive comedy involves the audience and is never the same twice. New This Year: Story Time with Guido! That’s right Guido will share his personal stories or LOVE! Yeah!…and Tragedy…Awww! Adults only for this one.
- The Da Vinci Brothers Comedy Opera (2nd & 3rd Weekends) are hilarious stage presentations, where the audience become the stars. They become the orchestra, the sound effects and act out the story. Dynamic family fun!
- Aaron Bonk – Fire Whips & SwordsAaron Bonk is a 3-time International Performance Champion, 4-time Guinness World Record setting whip artist and unique entertainer with a twisted sense of humor who risks his life to make you laugh. His one-man variety extravaganza is in high demand at Renaissance Fairs across the country and on cruise ships around the world. You may have seen his TV appearances on Steve Harvey’s Talk Show, Game of Talents and America’s Got Talent! With stupefying acts of juggling, whip cracking, danger and craziness, he amuses and amazes the whole family with his Seriously Ridiculous stunt show spectacular. For more information, check him out online at www.AaronBonk.com
- 3 Pints Gone
3 Pints Gone’s distinctive sound is full of high energy and harmony-rich arrangements. They entertain by telling stories through the songs that leave the audience feeling like old friends.
- Trash or Treasure
Come help Thurston and Stormie use their box of trash to tell your favorite fairy tales that have been treasured children of all ages, even the big ones.
- Lotus Tribal Arts
Tribal and Belly Dancers
- The Gwendolyn Show (3rd Weekend)
- The Charmings
Fairy Tales in Song
- Play Along Players
- Nature of Mercy
A highly energetic and interactive sword-fighting comedy show that teaches children the power of honor and compassion.
- Pennyweather Marionette
- Aranmore Irish Dance
- Anger of The Mistress – Trebuchet demonstrations
- The Harpies
Beautiful harp music (played throughout the day)
- Cobblestone Characters – Street Characters
Lady Hemlock and Mistress Marigold: There is both a little good and a little bad in each of us, and these lovely ladies are ready to discover which side you lean towards as they recruit for Dastardly In Deed and Heros at Heart.
Cobblestone Cleaners: This happy and entertaining troupe is working hard to keep the highways and byways of Camelot clean and tidy.
Helga and Gertrude Kardzhai: Cousins from the countryside seeking strong and viral husbands to sire their children and work their farm. No slackers need apply!
- Realms of History – Encampment
- History of Chivalry – Encampment and live combat
- Jackdaws Careening Camp – Encampment
- Slakinoff’s Inn – Encampment
- East Coast Privateers – Encampment
- Highland Trading Company – Encampment
- Divisions of the Realm – Encampment
- Realms of History – Encampment
- Hanseatic League – Encampment
- Royal Artillery – Encampment
(Entertainers are subject to change without notice)
If you are an entertainer who wishes to perform at Camelot Days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in 2022!
Tickets will be available online and at the festival.