EntertainmentLiving Chessgame, Musicians, Dancers, Interactive-Theater, Magic, Battling Knights and More!
Here are some of the performers and entertainment you will see at Camelot Days 2023
(Entertainers are subject to change without notice)
- Royalty, nobles, knights, and more!
- The Joust by Debracey Productions (All 3 Weekends)
- The Royal Chessmen (All 3 Weekends)
Watch the Royal Chessmen battle it out with swords, staffs, and fists in this extreme game of chess. This year go back to Camelot’s origins and how a mighty kingdom rose from the ashes of the fallen Roman Empire, we present the story of the Holy Grail
- High Flying Fools – Laugh Now (1st & 3rd Weekends)
Pester & Soso may be a couple of idiots but don’t worry they have some help! With their “Circus for Idiots” instruction manual, they are sure to put on the Greatest Aerial Show Ever….We Think. High atop our aerial rig this hilarious aerial show combines comedy, feats of strength, the grace and beauty of aerial silks & lyra and even some sideshow into one awesome crowd-pleasing performance!”
- Ivanovich the Impossibilist (All 3 Weekends)
You’ll hear the crowd chanting even before you can see what’s happening. When you move through the crowd you see it. But you won’t believe it. Ivanovich the Impossibilist, master of prestidigitation, brings his own flavor of magic, mystery, and illusion to Camelot Days.
- Aaron Bonk – Fire Whips & Swords (2nd Weekend)Aaron Bonk is a 3-time International Performance Champion, 4-time Guinness World Record setting whip artist and unique entertainer with a twisted sense of humor who risks his life to make you laugh. His one-man variety extravaganza is in high demand at Renaissance Fairs across the country and on cruise ships around the world. You may have seen his TV appearances on Steve Harvey’s Talk Show, Game of Talents and America’s Got Talent! With stupefying acts of juggling, whip cracking, danger and craziness, he amuses and amazes the whole family with his Seriously Ridiculous stunt show spectacular. For more information, check him out online at www.AaronBonk.com
- 3 Pints Gone (All 3 Weekends)
3 Pints Gone’s distinctive sound is full of high energy and harmony-rich arrangements. They entertain by telling stories through the songs that leave the audience feeling like old friends.
- Les S. Moore Will Steal Your Stuff! (All 3 Weekends)
Reformed “Asset Acquisition and Redistribution Specialist,”© Les S. Moore exposes the insider tricks used by pickpockets to steal your things, without you even knowing. Combining vaudevillian style and Renaissance panache, Les teaches the audience how to avoid getting their pockets picked (by everyone but himself). For laughter and amazement, Les S. Moore! www.lessmoore.com
- Cast in Bronze (1st & 2nd Weekends)
- Trash or Treasure (All 3 Weekends)
Come help Thurston and Stormie use their box of trash to tell your favorite fairy tales that have been treasured children of all ages, even the big ones.
- Lotus Tribal Arts (All 3 Weekends)
Tribal and Belly Dancers
- The Gwendolyn Show (3rd Weekend)
- Coddywomplers (All 3 Weekends)
- Nature of Mercy (All 3 Weekends)
A highly energetic and interactive sword-fighting comedy show that teaches children the power of honor and compassion.
- Bard and the MinstrelsIt’s Bard and Minstrels, otherwise known as BaM! Join Francis Freebird, Annie Ampersand, and James Hendricks as they tell tales, sing songs, and drink drinks! Grab a beer and get ready to “Hydrate!” because BaM is here to play some unique songs you can’t hear anywhere else and add a few twists to songs you may have heard before. Come join in on the Comedy, Music, & Debauchery!
- Adventure QuestCalling adventurers of all ages! Destiny awaits, the choice is yours. Join The Big Bad Wulfric and Bean Stalk on an interactive “choose your own adventure” quest throughout the festival. Will you choose the path of righteousness and save the village, the path of glory and slay the dragon, or bypass the main quest altogether and go out in pursuit of treasure? Your choices will determine the very nature of your quest. Together you will solve puzzles, complete challenges, unlock achievements, make new friends and be awarded the royal title of your choosing. Fun for all ages!
- S.M.E.L.L. U
Welcome to Silliness, Mockery, Entertainment, Laughs & Libations University or S.M.E.L.L. U. Here children will learn about the history of Jesters from the Master of Morons themselves Pester the Jester. With his Bachelors in Buffoonery, his Masters in Mockery, and his Ph.D. in FUN (that’s Finding Unique Novelties), Pester has a wide array of ridiculous knowledge to help teach hopeful young(and old!) fools on their way to become fully fledged professional idiots!
- A-Tribe (All 3 Weekends)
- Granny Gummdrops & Cotton CandyCome join Granny Gumdrops and Cotton Candy, on a journey to help “ Phoebus “ make new friends. After all every realm needs a little bit more sweetness spread around. Help them Sing, yell, clap, cheer and dance. Afterward, head over to their “Sugarland“ hideaway and enjoy crafts for all ages and a sweet spot to take a few photos.
- Pirates of the Four Winds (All 3 Weekends)
- Pennyweather Marionette (All 3 Weekends)
- Aranmore Irish Dancers (1st & 2nd Weekends)
- Rangel the Wizard
- Live Mermaid – Fairy Forest area
- Adrian Empire – Encampment and live combat
- Jackdaws Careening Camp – Encampment & Pirate University
- Slakinoff’s Inn – Encampment
- Anger of the Mistress – Trebuchet and encampment
- The Ottoman Empire – Encampment
- East Coast Privateers – Encampment
- Highland Trading Company – Encampment
- Merchants of Britannia – Encampment
- Royal Artillery – Encampment & Cannons
If you are an entertainer who wishes to perform at Camelot Days, please email us at email@example.com
Camelot Days 2023
4-5, 11-12, 18-19
Buy Tickets at the Camelot Days Ticket Booth