Photo ContestAll you need to know to enter
Prizes: First Place $75 cash • Second Place $50 cash • Third Place $25 cash
The First, Second and Third Place and one Honorable Mention will also receive two complimentary tickets to the 2017 Camelot Days Festival.
Photo Contest Rules (updated for 2018)
- All photos must be taken at the 2018 Camelot Days Festival.
- Photographs must be in color. Only digital files are accepted, and must be high resolution files (the bigger the better).
- Please keep your Photoshop use to a minimum. Photos should look natural without the extreme use of Photoshop filters and techniques. When in doubt, include a original version of your photo along with the enhanced version.
- Prizes will be awarded for First, Second and Third Place winners. One Honorable Mention also will be given.
- All entries must be received no later than December 15, 2018.
- All submissions must be individually marked with “2018 Camelot Days,” your name, address, email and phone number clearly printed or typed on a label and affixed to the back of each CD, DVD, or USB Drive. Each file must have your name as part of the file name (e.g JohnSmith_0245.jpg, JohnSmith_0246.jpg). You also may email photos to [email protected]. If you are emailing more than one or two photos, please zip photos together and send using a service like HighTail, DropBox, WeTransfer, or Google Drive.
- Winners will be notified by mail and by phone or email.
- All entries will remain the property of the photographer, however, photographer grants Camelot Days a license to use the pictures in any and all publications or exhibitions of the Festival organizer’s choosing for promotion of the Festival. Credit for the pictures will be given in the program. No additional remuneration will be given to the photographer. Do not put watermarks on your photos.
- You may enter as often as you like.
- Subject matter suggestions are: Entertainment/Stage Acts, Crafts, Musicians, Combat Action Shots, Portraits of Festival Characters, Customer Interaction with Characters.
FORWARD ALL ENTRIES TO:
Camelot Days 2018 Photo Contest
6971 SW 64th St.
Miami, FL 33143
Camelot Days 2018
November 10-11 & 17-18
Adults One Day: $15
Adult Season Pass: $40
Kids (6-12 yrs): $3
Under 6 Free