Family-Friendly FunStuff for Kids
Camelot Days is definitely a place for families. Besides our reasonable prices and great shows, there is a lot of stuff for kids of all ages! Check out everything available:
- Solve “The Quest” mystery game – interact with the characters at the festival and solve the Quest Mystery. If you solve it correctly, you will get some of the King Arthur’s treasure! (FREE to Play)
- Fables & Fairy Tales Stage. All of the entertainment on this stage is suitable for kids of all ages. Entertainment includes “Trash or Treasure”, “Play Around Players”, “Robin Hood and Maid Marion” and more!
- Kids will enjoy most of our shows, be sure to check out “Magic & Mayhem”, “Aranmore Irish Dance” and “Faire Wynds Historic Entertainment”.
- Wearing a costume? Don’t miss the costume contest. Prizes for best kids costume (and best adult costume) every day.
- Free Kids Craft Area
- Knighting Ceremony (FREE)
- Medieval Games Area (FREE)
- and much more!
Camelot Days 2019
November 2-3, 9-10, 16-17
Adults One Day: $15
Kids (6-12 yrs): $4
Under 6 Free