Family-Friendly FunStuff for Kids
Camelot Days is definitely a place for families. Besides our reasonable prices and great shows, there is a lot of stuff for kids of all ages! Check out everything available:
- Solve “The Quest” mystery game – interact with the characters at the festival and solve the Quest Mystery. If you solve it correctly, you will get some of the King’s treasure! (FREE to Play)
- Fables & Fairy Tales Stage. All of the entertainment on this stage is suitable for kids of all ages. Entertainment includes “Trash or Treasure”, “Play Around Players”, “The Charmings”, “Nature of Mercy” and more!
- Have a group of kids or teens? Scouts and youth groups are invited to play the Scout Quest! Complete the Scout Quest and earn a patch. (FREE to play)
- New for 2019 we have Pirate University. Put your young scallywags through Pirate U so they know what it takes to be a pirate and join the crew! (FREE to play)
- Kids will enjoy most of our shows, be sure to check out “The Charmings”, “Play Along Players”, “Magic & Mayhem”, “Aranmore Irish Dance” and “Faire Wynds Historic Entertainment”.
- Wearing a costume? Don’t miss the costume contest. Prizes for best kids costume (and best adult costume) every day.
- Free Kids Craft Area
- Knighting Ceremony (FREE)
- Medieval Games Area (FREE)
- Ballista (giant crossbow game)
- Games (sword and balloon, knife/axe throw, test of strength, etc.)
- and much more!
Camelot Days 2019
November 2-3, 9-10, 16-17
Adults One Day: $15
Season Pass: $50
Kids (6-12 yrs): $4
Under 6 Free