Vendor ApplicationBecome a Food or Craft Vendor at Camelot Days!
Are you interested in vending at Camelot Days?
Because we’d love to have you! All you need to do is read the info below and complete the forms. If you have any questions or need more info, just email us at email@example.com or call 754-777-8607.
To become a vendor at Camelot Days, please follow the steps below.
2023 Craft and Food Vendor Applications
November 4-5, 11-12 & 18-19, 2023
Vendor Application Checklist
- Please fill out the Camelot Days 2022 Craft or Food Vendor Form
Camelot Days Vendor Forms:
2023 Craft Vendor Form (PDF)
2023 Food Vendor Form (PDF)
- Once you are approved you will be contacted by the Vendor Coordinator. Please make sure you have listed your current phone number and email address. Once you are contacted they will walk you through the final steps of submitting the required paperwork to the Broward.org website.
- Perform an FDLE background search on every person who will be on-site working in your booth. This is a Broward County requirement. You will only get ID badges for the people who have been checked!
FDLE Florida Sexual Offender Search (Background check)
- Please fill out the Vendor Affidavit and get it notarized.
Vendor Affidavit (PDF)
- You need Liability Insurance for this event for both Broward County and Camelot Days, Inc.
Insurance Requirements for Broward County Parks & Recreation Division:
Sample Certificate of Insurance – PDF
- The certificate must be signed by the insurance company’s authorized representative.
- Certificate Holders must be “Broward County, 950 N.W. 38th Street, Oakland Park, FL 33309” and “Camelot Days Inc, 6971 SW 64th St. Miami FL 33143”
- Broward County and Camelot Days Inc. must also be named as Additional Insured.
- The business name and address of the insured are required on the certificate.
- Please include a brief description of business operations and indicate if the certificate is for a special event at a Broward County park (such as Camelot Days).
- $500,000 minimum general liability insurance is required, except that a minimum of $300,000 is acceptable for DJs, Photographers, Clowns, Characters, and Magicians. Food Vendors’ liability coverage must include product liability, 30 days written notice of cancellation is required (except 10 days for non-payment of premium).
- If you don’t have insurance and need it, here’s an option.
- Act Insurance:
This insurance is for CRAFT VENDORS ONLY! Use coupon code “camelot5” to save.
Purchase Act Insurance for Camelot Days 2023
(Select: Show Policy, 90 days consecutive days)
- Act Insurance:
- Be prepared to submit a digital copy of both the notarized Vendor Affidavit and your Certificates of Insurance (COI) to the Broward.org website. The Vendor Coordinator will walk you through these final steps.
- Also, email a copy of the Certificate of Insurance (COI) with Camelot Days Inc. as the Additional Insured to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TY Park offers an array of camping options.
- $50 for rustic camping for the duration of Camelot Days (17 days) with shower access. You must be inside the site, within the fence. There is no camping in the parking area.
- $50 per day for full campsite amenities call TY Park for reservations at 954.357.8811
- RVs must be in the designated RV Campground. RVs are not allowed on-site or in the parking area around the festival.
- Please NOTE: The Park prohibits anyone from camping past the Monday after the festival and it is strictly enforced. Please make other lodging arrangements if you need to stay longer.
Generators are not allowed to run on-site during show hours, with no exceptions. Electricity is limited and will be designated in certain areas. Contact email@example.com for availability. Access to power could be up to 100 feet away from your booth. Please bring an adequate length of heavy-duty, at least 12 gauge, 3-pronged extension cord. Electricity is $120 for food vendors and $80 for craft vendors for the three weekends. Approval is required and will be based on needs.
Do you have a pop-up tent and need help making it period-appropriate for Camelot Days?
Click here for ideas
Fill out the form below to have our vendor coordinator, Lorilei, contact you.